How can I add another person or business to my account?

Ergon Energy Retail no longer creates accounts in joint names. You will need to choose a single name for the account to appear on your electricity bill.

As the account holder, you can authorise another person, business or company to receive information and manage your account on your behalf.

Some of the types of third parties you can authorise to access your account information includes authorised representatives, Power of Attorney or Enduring Power of Attorney. Find out how to add a third party to your residential or business account.