Reusable power card terms
The following terms apply to your use of the RFID Power Card:
- The RFID Power Card remains the property of Ergon Energy at all times and Ergon Energy may cancel or revoke it at any time.
- You must use the RFID Power Card only for its intended purpose. You must not:
(a) damage or tamper with the RFID Power Card;
(b) use the RFID Power Card for any purpose than that for which it is intended;
(c) trade or exchange the RIFD Power Card or otherwise use it as a currency.
- You should report to your retailer any lost, stolen or faulty RFID Power Card or any unauthorised or mistaken transaction. If you knowingly make a false statement about a lost or faulty RFID Power Card or about the faulty operation of a RFID Power Card, you may be guilty of a criminal offence.
- Your retailer can confirm the balance of credit on your RFID Power Card and can provide you with the last 10 transactions on your RFID Power Card.
- The RFID Power Card features new and developing technology. Ergon Energy makes no representations as to the operation or performance of the RFID Power Card. Insofar as is possible, all statutory or implied warranties in relation to the RFID Power Card are excluded.
- Ergon Energy is committed to protecting your personal information collected as part of its business operations. Our Privacy Statement is available online or you can obtain a hard copy by contacting 13 10 46.
- If you would like to lodge a complaint, please phone 13 10 46 (Monday to Friday 7.00am – 6.30pm), complete our online feedback form, email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
Retail Service Quality
PO Box 308, Rockhampton QLD 4700.
- For more information about these terms and conditions, please contact email@example.com.