Reusable power card terms
The following terms apply to your use of the RFID Power Card:
- The RFID Power Card remains the property of Ergon Energy.
- You must not damage or tamper with the RFID Power Card.
- The RFID Power Card does not hold any value until credit is purchased and applied to the RFID Power Card.
- You may not trade or exchange the RFID Power Card or use it as any type of currency.
- You should return any faulty RFID Power Card to the Retailer where you purchased it. You must provide your Retailer with details as required such as your name, address and phone number.
- If you lose the RFID Power Card, or it is stolen, you must report this to the Retailer where you purchased it. You may be required to give your Retailer details such as name, address and phone number. You may incur a cost for multiple replacements of Non-Denominated RFID Power Cards.
- You should refer any unauthorised or mistaken transactions to your Retailer for resolution.
- Your Retailer can confirm the balance of credit on your RFID Power Card.
- If required, your Retailer can provide you with records of the past 10 transactions (if applicable) if provided with the RFID Power Card serial number.
- If you would like to lodge a complaint, please phone 13 10 46 (Monday to Friday 7.00am - 6.30pm), complete our online feedback form, email email@example.com or write to:
Retail Service Quality
PO Box 308, Rockhampton QLD 4700.
- For more information about these terms please contact firstname.lastname@example.org