Request a refund

You can request a refund if your account is in credit.

To request a refund quickly and easily, please complete our online form and one of our representatives will process your request.

You can also complete our online form if you'd like to receive your solar credit refunds via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) and pay your bills via direct debit.

Please note:

  • Solar credits on your account will be automatically refunded by cheque every 12 months, but you can request a credit refund at any time.
  • You must be an account holder to request a refund.
  • If you have SmoothPay on your account, we'll need to speak with you via phone. Please contact us on 13 10 46 for assistance.