More choice and value
We understand that affordable energy is essential to running your business. That’s why we’re here to give you more control over your energy use and help in any way we can.
We’re offering more choice and value by:
- Providing you with access to Energy Analysis. A powerful, free online tool that can compare tariffs, monitor your energy use, and alert you with budgeting tools such as SMS notifications.
- Offering a variety of business tariff options to suit different business and agricultural industry needs.
- Giving you the option to provide a pre-payment on your account as an alternative to a security deposit when setting up a new account
- Passing on the Queensland Government’s subsidy of around $612.7 million each year to keep regional power prices on par with those in the southeast
- Being 100% transparent. We have no sneaky fees or introductory offers that may leave you worse off in the long run.
We’re here when you need help with:
- Our comprehensive range of energy tips, tools and guides to understand and manage your energy use.
- A range of energy efficiency business resources to assist with saving on your bill, motivating your staff and choosing an energy efficiency consultant.
- A range of payment options such as credit or debit card payment online, BPay, or credit card by phone. You can also set up Direct Debit & Smoothpay if you’re looking for flexible payment options.
- Providing support if you need more time to pay your bill.
- Drought relief for farmers living in drought declared areas in the form of waived charges and deferred payments.