If you're struggling to pay your bill, you may be eligible for our Customer Assist program.
On this program, we'll:
- help you work out what you can afford to pay, based on your current financial situation and future energy needs
- work with you to develop a personalised payment plan that outlines regular payments and what you'll need to do to stay in the program
- help you reduce your electricity usage
- let you know if you're eligible for any government rebates, concessions, grants and services
- suggest where you can get further financial assistance.
To find out more about the program and whether you're eligible, read our Hardship Policy for the Customer Assist Program. (PDF 739.8 kb)
Payment plans are designed to help you pay your account balance, with an understanding of your individual needs, ability to make payments and your future energy use.
While your payment plan is active your electricity bill will be issued as a statement only.
You’ll need to make all of your individual agreed payments according to your payment schedule.
If you miss a payment, your plan may be cancelled so please contact our team to have a confidential discussion if you are in this situation. If your plan is cancelled, it may impact your participation in our Customer Assist program and your ability to arrange another payment plan with us in the future.
How to apply
To find out more about our Customer Assist program call us on 13 10 46 (7am – 6:30pm, Mon - Fri) or email us.