Moving house

Moving house and need to connect or disconnect the power? Move your electricity quickly and easily online.

Need to close your account?

Benefits of moving online

  1. Quick and easy It only takes a few minutes.
  2. 24/7 access Organise your move any time.
  3. Complete a few steps and we do the rest! Sit back and relax while we take care of your move.

Moving checklist

Make your move as smooth and stress free as possible with our handy moving checklist.

Open welcome popup

We've made a few changes so that you can find information more easily.