Need more time to pay your bill?
If you’re having trouble paying your bill by the due date we have a range of options to help you get back on track and ensure the power stays on.
The Government is offering business assistance due to the impact of COVID-19. You can find out more by visiting:
When we’ll need to speak to you
In some cases we’ll need to speak to you over the phone to assist with your payment extension request. Please call to speak to one of our friendly team members on 1300 135 210 if you:
- have been disconnected or received a disconnection warning
- have previously requested a payment extension on your current bill
- have a bill over $3000
- have any outstanding amounts from previous bills
- have a bill for a security deposit
- have a direct debit from a bank account or credit card on the account.
Request a payment extension 24/7
If you don’t have any of the above, you can request a payment extension 24/7 via:
My Account online
Request a payment extension quickly and instantly online via My Account.
Prefer not to login? Use our quick and easy online form.
You can request a new date to pay your bill in full. You can also request to pay your bill in weekly or fortnightly instalments between now and your extended due date.
Our automated phone system
Simply call 1300 135 210 and follow the prompts. You'll need to:
- Have your 8 digit account number handy, which can be found in the top right hand corner of your bill.
- Have the date you can pay your bill in full by (must be a week day).
To obtain an extension via this system, the maximum extension dates are as follows-
- 5 weeks from original due date for monthly bills
- 8 Weeks from original due date for quarterly and final bills
Once you’re on top of your bill and have no outstanding balance, SmoothPay allows you to take control of your future bills by making regular, consistent payments to your electricity account each week, fortnight or month. It means you know how much your payments will be and when they are due, helping you plan your budget. To setup Smoothpay, please call us on 1300 135 210.