Billing and meter data provision services
The first step to improving your business's energy efficiency is to find out how much energy you're currently using. We make that easy with our usage monitoring services.
If you're a customer of Ergon Energy Retail, we can provide a range of information about billing and your energy usage, including:
- Metering data;
- Billing information; and
- Information about the level of electricity usage to customers or third parties authorised by the customer.
We also offer access to usage data via the website with graphing and data export capability.
Many of these services require you to have specific metering installed at your premises.
Types of data available
Depending on the type of meter you have installed, we can provide quarterly or monthly metering data information. More detailed information may be available if you have an interval meter, which can be read remotely.
- Summary data - accumulation metering data will be provided electronically as a PDF file unless otherwise requested;
- Detailed data - for customers with interval metering data (remote read meters) will be provided as a CSV file for you to analyse easily; and
- Other - in addition to the above two formats if you have a specific request we will try to assist where possible.
Historical billing data is also available for the previous two years without charge. For billing data which is more than 2 years old, a fee of up to $30 may apply for each request.
Want to access data?
Call us on 1300 135 210 or email email@example.com. If you're an authorised representative of the account holder, please complete the Authority to Release Information to Third Parties Form (PDF 91.5 kb) also.
Knowledge is power.
Something to assist you and your business further is our FREE energy monitoring tool, EnergyCheck! It puts the power in your hands, helping you understand and reduce your business's energy use.
Designed for busy people, EnergyCheck makes it quick and easy to find ways to save on your energy bills.
Through the EnergyCheck online portal, you'll have access to:
- A tariff comparison tool to help you choose the best value tariff for your business
- Your energy use history over the past day, week, month and year
- Personalised recommendations based on your energy use, with actions you can take to improve your bottom line
- Tailored insights into how your energy use stacks up next to similar Queensland businesses*
You'll also receive detailed energy use reports straight to your inbox to view when it suits you.
*EnergyCheck is supplied to Ergon Energy Retail by 3rd party provider Yardi Energy. All information entered into the portal will be recorded and retained by Yardi Energy. This information is not collected or owned by Ergon Energy Retail. Energy comparisons will be made between Ergon Energy Retail customers in regional Queensland with similar energy requirements, based on the type and size of the business, opening hours and other determining factors. The comparison provided is an estimate only and is valid at the date on which the comparison is made. Ergon Energy Retail makes no warranties or representation as to the accuracy of the data provided by Yardi Energy, nor does it warrant or represent that the recommendations made as to suitable products or processes are suitable for your business.