More choice and value
We understand that energy affordability is a priority for your household. That’s why we’re here to give you more control over your energy use and to assist with the cost of electricity.
We're here when you need help with:
- Personalised guidance and payment plans through our Customer Assist program if you're experiencing ongoing financial difficulties
- Access to the Queensland Government electricity rebate of $372 per year for eligible pensioners, seniors, health care card holders and asylum seekers
- Drought relief for farmers living in drought declared areas in the form of waived charges and deferred payments
- Our comprehensive range of energy tips, tool and guides to help you understand and manage your energy use
- A one-off emergency payment through the Queensland Government's Home Energy Emergency Assistance Scheme.
We're offering more choice and value by:
- Passing on the Queensland Government’s subsidy to keep regional power prices on par with those in the southeast
- Applying the Cost of Living Rebate to all residential accounts on behalf of the Queensland Government.
- Ensuring you’re on the best household tariffs to suit your needs.
Hi, I’m Nev, Manager of Customer Inclusion at Ergon Energy Retail.
We know that sometimes staying on top of bills can be difficult.
Ergon Energy Retail offers a range of support services that can help you if you need it.
From payment plans to drought relief, we want to work with you.
Go to ergon.com.au/retail to view the ways we can give you a hand.