Am I entitled to a rebate on my electricity bill?

You may be eligible for an electricity rebate if you hold one of the following cards. To learn more about the eligibility criteria and how to apply, please see our electricity rebate page.

Eligible cards:

  • Pensioner Concession Card issued by Centrelink or the Department of Veterans' Affairs
  • Department of Veterans' Affairs Gold Card and also be receiving the War Widow/er or special rate TPI Pension
  • Queensland Seniors Card
  • Commonwealth Health Care Card
  • Australian Government ImmiCard, with asylum seeker status.