Network Capacity Map
The Network Capacity Map is an interactive geospatial map that has been developed to provide indicative information regarding our network.
Developers and investors may find the map useful when reviewing the location of future developments and infrastructure that they wish to connect to our network.
In order to maintain customer confidentiality some information will not be displayed. For instance, information on dedicated customer or customer owned substations will not be shown. The map will also not detail areas where the network information is not publicly available for various reasons. In these cases, it is best to contact us.
- Data applies to the current year only. Data will be updated annually in line with the release of the Distribution Annual Planning Report (DAPR).
- Some data layers may need to be enabled, or are only available at certain zoom levels. Please see Layer options
Network Capacity Map
The Network Capacity Map (NCP) is an interactive geospatial map that has been developed to provide indicative information regarding Ergon Energy’s network (including, but not limited to: network thermal capacity and thermal utilisation. They explicitly exclude capacity limitations due to voltage constraints).
The NCP is an information service available to the public. The information set out in the NCP is intended as a guide only and may not contain all applicable network limitations, connection enquiries and applications being considered by Ergon Energy, or indicate possible areas of network investment.
Users of this service must acknowledge and accept that:
- The information obtained from the NCP is intended as general in nature, may be based on assumptions that change with time and may not necessarily be complete. Information contained in, or obtained from, the NCP should not be relied upon.
- Ergon Energy makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any information obtained from the NCP. The NCP is not a substitute for independent advice and research.
- Ergon Energy does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused, which any person or entity may suffer in connection with the information contained in, or obtained from, the NCP.