We operate and maintain one of Australia’s largest electricity networks, energising Queensland communities in regional Queensland; from coastal and rural areas to the remote communities of outback Queensland and the Torres Strait.
We provide services to more than 761,000 domestic and business customers, across a growing population base of around 1.4 million people.
- Our power is supplied through more than 153,000km of underground cables and overhead powerlines, 282 substations and more than 103,000 distribution transformers
- We collectively own, operate and maintain approximately 130,000 street lights across regional Queensland
- We maintain more than 1 million power poles
- We provide electricity supply via 33 stand-alone power stations to our isolated communities
- We operate over 77 operational depots across regional Queensland.