How can we help?
If you are looking for an answer to a question, a great place to start is our frequently asked questions.
You can also make a general enquiry via our online contact forms.
Ergon Energy Retail sells electricity to you and can help with:
- Opening new accounts and arranging location moves
- Finding the right electricity tariff for your home
- Managing your home electricity use
- Finding the most convenient way for you to pay your account
- Accessing the Queensland Government Electricity Rebate
- Subscribing to Clean Energy
- Donating to the Royal Flying Doctor Service.
Our contact phone numbers
|Residential customer service||13 10 46 (8:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday)|
|Business customer service||1300 135 210 (8:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday)|
|If calling from outside Australia||+61 7 3069 4100 (8:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday)|
|For life threatening emergencies only call||Triple Zero (000) or 13 16 70|
Our phone menu system
Our phone menu system makes it easier for you to reach the right person first and get what you need faster.
When you call any of our customer service enquiry lines, you'll be asked to choose between several numbered options to best describe the main reason for your call.
You can either say the option number, or enter it in your telephone keypad.
You'll then be guided through further options so we can connect you with a representative who can help you with your enquiry.
If you're asked details like your Ergon Energy electricity account number or National Metering Identifier, you'll find these on the front of your bill.
National relay service
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can contact us through the National Relay Service (NRS). To make a relay call through the NRS, all you need to do is:
- Contact the NRS via the details on the NRS call numbers webpage
- Give the Ergon Energy number you want to call.
For more information, visit the NRS website.
Translating and interpreting service
If you need assistance from someone in a language other than English, phone 1300 607 555 and select the language required.
Suspected corrupt conduct
Our mailing address
PO Box 1090
Townsville QLD 4810