Take control of your energy use!
HomeSmart Savvy is a simple integrated system that's designed to help you stay in control of your energy use.
You'll need a digital meter at your home to use HomeSmart Savvy.
HomeSmart Savvy lets you:
- View how much electricity you've been using in your home over time
- Set a budget and receive alerts mid-month if you're likely to exceed it
- Access your information at any time using a computer, tablet or smartphone
- Receive an alert if your solar PV system hasn't exported power for seven days.
- Register to use HomeSmart Fill in the online registration form for HomeSmart Savvy. In the following days, you’ll receive an email with details of how to access and set up HomeSmart Savvy.
- Create your profile Fill in your household information and program your settings how you like them, so you can see how much electricity you’ve used during the previous day, week or month. Your usage history will build over time.
- Set your household budget Use HomeSmart Savvy to set your ideal monthly budget limit and see how you track against your targets. When you’re nearing your thresholds, it can send you an alert so you can make changes if you need.
- Use it when and where you want Check your information anytime online, using a computer, tablet
If you're an Ergon Retail residential customer with a digital meter, you can register now for HomeSmart Savvy.
Please ensure you have read and understand the HomeSmart Savvy terms and conditions.