Facebook pixel code

Insurance letter request

If you require a letter from us stating whether or not a power outage occurred in your area at a specified time, please complete the form below.

Once submitted, you will receive confirmation that your form has been successfully sent to us.

View our Privacy Policy

Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).

Insurance letter request form
Are you submitting this request on behalf of a business/company?
Please enter as a 10 digit number with no spaces, eg 0738516000
Are you currently an Ergon Energy customer?
You can find your NMI on your electricity bill.
Date of birth
Date and time of incident *
Preferred method of receipt *
Open welcome popup

Apply by 30 June for EasyPay Rewards!

Get $75 each year for residential customers or $120 each year for businesses with EasyPay Rewards.