Know what to expect with fixed payments
EasyPay Rewards is now an even better option to smooth out your bills and earn rewards.
Plus, you can choose to pay by Direct Debit, Centrepay or BPAY®!
You’ll be rewarded with up $75 a year for residential customers, in quarterly instalments of $18.75.
EasyPay still gives you the comfort of knowing how much your payments are each week, fortnight or month and the convenience of receiving your bills and notices by email.
To apply for EasyPay Rewards, call us today on 13 10 46 (7am – 6.30pm, Mon – Fri).
Find out more about getting EasyPay Rewards on your business account.
How it works
EasyPay Rewards gives you more choice and control with:
- SmoothPay To help you plan your budget - you'll know how much your payments will be each week, fortnight or month.
- Pay by BPAY®, Direct Debit or Centrepay To take the hassle out of paying your account. We’ve now included BPAY® as an option, giving your more flexibility to pay how you choose. With BPAY®, it’s easy to set up recurring payments in line with your Smoothpay schedule.
- e-Bill We’ll send your bills and notices straight away by email, which is the fast and convenient way to get your updates from us.
Your payments are based on your usage over the past 12 months, or on comparative usage data. We’ll review your account every 6 months to check you’re on track and let you know if any changes to your payments will be required. While EasyPay Rewards is active on your account, your electricity bill will be issued as a statement only.
To qualify, you’ll need to:
- Be the financially responsible account holder of a residential Ergon Energy Retail account
- Have your current bill issued within the last 30 days, unless you’re an active participant in our Customer Assist program
- Have a zero or credit balance on your account, unless you’re an active participant in our Customer Assist program.
To keep receiving your EasyPay Rewards payments you’ll need to maintain the agreed Smoothpay, e-Bill and Direct Debit, Centrepay or BPAY® arrangements on your account.
View the EasyPay Rewards Terms and Conditions.