Facebook pixel code

General enquiry

Please complete one of the enquiry forms below. Alternatively you may find the answer to your query in our frequently asked questions.

View our Privacy Statement.

My Account

Simpler, easier, better, and made for you to manage your energy online. That’s My Account. Register today.

You can use My Account for:

  • Payment extensions
  • Concession/rebates
  • Copies of bills
  • Direct Debits
  • Account balance
  • Email billing

For high bill enquiries check out our high bill checklist, and the page about tariffs, prices and fees.

Moving your home or business

Whether you want to open a new account, you're moving premises and need to transfer your account or you need to close an account, we're ready to help you.

Updating your details

Please visit My Account to update your mobile phone number, email address, dog details, concession or rebate details, and to switch your bill delivery method to email bills.

Please use our online forms for residential and business customers to update your:

  • postal address
  • meter access details e.g. to let us know about locked gates
  • bill delivery method to paper bills.

Request a refund

Please complete this form if your account is in credit and you would like to request a refund. Solar credits on your account will be automatically refunded by cheque every 12 months, but you can request a credit refund at any time.

Compliments and complaints

Feedback from our customers helps us to improve our service and business. Contact us if you have a complaint or a compliment or read about our complaints process.

Privacy query

Please view our Privacy Statement or submit your enquiry below.

General enquiry

Please complete this form if you have a general enquiry. You might find the answer to your query in our frequently asked questions.