Holiday Gift Card Competition Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the Prize associated with the Holiday Gift Card Competition (Competition) forms part of these Terms and Conditions. The Competition is run by Ergon Energy Corporation Limited ABN 50 087 646 062 and its subsidiaries (Ergon Energy).
- The Competition commences on Friday 30 September 2016 and closes at 11.59pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on Friday 25 November 2016 (Competition Period).
- The Competition is open to all employees or representatives of companies with an Ergon Energy business electricity account.
- To enter the competition, participants must register for EnergyCheck.
- The following entries will be deemed ineligible:
- Entries received outside the Competition Period will be deemed ineligible;
- If the competition entrant fails to complete the EnergyCheck registration process;
- If Ergon Energy, in its sole discretion, determines that the competition entrant is not a current Ergon Energy business customer.
Prize and winner selections
- Winners will be randomly selected and will win a Flight Centre holiday gift card (the Prize) as follows:
- 1 x $2000 Flight Centre holiday gift card
- 3 x $1000 Flight Centre holiday gift cards (one per winner)
- The Flight Centre holiday gift card is subject to all applicable Flight Centre terms and conditions.
- The Prize winner will be liable for all other expenses that are not specified in the Prize details above.
- If the winner is unable to accept the Prize, they can choose to exchange the Prize for:
- A Visa Prepaid Gift Card of the same value, to be sent to the account holder of the Ergon Energy business electricity account; or
- A donation in the company’s behalf to the Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable for any other items, including cash or other forms of credit.
- The Prize will be deemed fully used once Ergon Energy has sent the Flight Centre holiday gift card to the winner via email or registered post.
- The Prize winner will be notified by an Ergon Energy representative via telephone or email.
- Once an entry has been drawn, Ergon Energy will take steps to verify that the entrant is a current customer of Ergon Energy and meets all other criteria for the competition.
- The winner consents to having their name and company name published on Ergon Energy’s promotional channels, including but not limited to social media, email, web and newsletters.
- If Ergon Energy cannot contact the winner within three working days, Ergon Energy may elect to choose another winner at its absolute discretion in order to distribute the Prize.
- Ergon Energy’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Ergon Energy reserves the right to alter the Terms and Conditions of the Competition at any time at its absolute discretion and without notice.
- Employees of Ergon Energy and its related and associated entities, their immediate families together with agencies and/or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family includes, but is not limited to, spouses, defacto spouses, parents, natural or adopted children and siblings (whether natural or adopted by a parent).
- In no circumstances will Ergon Energy be liable for any loss, damages, loss of profit, revenue, business reputation, opportunity or any consequential or indirect loss whatsoever which may be sustained by an entrant, or any other person, in relation to this Competition.