Environment & Cultural Heritage
Ergon Energy's Environment and Cultural Heritage Policy pledges our commitment to minimising our impact on the environment and maintaining cultural heritage values. This means Ergon Energy will:
- Protect the environment by preventing pollution and preserving biodiversity
- Conserve energy and resources through efficiency and waste minimisation initiatives
- Respect all forms of indigenous and non-indigenous heritage
- Commit to continually improving our environmental and cultural heritage performance and stewardship
- Provide trusted and valued energy conservation advice and sustainable energy solutions to our customers
- Commit to reducing our greenhouse gas emissions and adapting to meet the challenges of climate change
- Progress beyond compliance to innovation and excellence in environmental and cultural heritage management.
Read Ergon Energy's Health, Safety, Environment and Cultural Heritage Policy (PDF 364.5 kb).