Working with customers
We’re working with our customers and partners, to enable greater choice for emerging technologies, and greater control in how and when they use energy.
We cover a range of topics that look at a variety of customer interests including:
- Solar PV – information on solar PV systems, including the basics of connection and selection of a PV system
- Batteries – what to consider when purchasing a battery system, safety tips, and what they can and cannot do for customers
- Electric vehicles (EVs) – the benefits of EVs, tips for choosing the right EV and how to minimise the costs of charging your car
- Incentives – available incentives for participating in demand side solutions, from offers for peak smart air conditioning to connecting appliances to control load tariffs
- Home tips – tips for saving energy and reducing costs around the home
- Business tips – information for businesses to help make informed energy choices, including case studies demonstrating how our customers have saved on their energy costs
- Agriculture – tips for our agriculture customers to help save on their energy costs, as well as information on drought relief and topics specific to the agriculture sector.
In addition, we have established the Trade Ally Network (TAN) which includes a range of business and service suppliers who can help with energy efficiency and demand management opportunities.
They work with residents and businesses to access incentives if they are available in your area. Becoming a TAN member is free and any business can apply.