AOP trial survey
- Network management
- Demand management
- Completed pilots and trials
- Alternative off-peak hot water tariff trial
- AOP trial survey
If you are currently participating in the Alternative Off-Peak (AOP) Hot Water Tariff Trial you are invited to complete a quick survey and enter the draw to WIN one of five $30 eftpos gift cards. The survey is open until 5:00pm, Friday 28 November 2014.Take the Alternative Off-Peak survey now
Need more information?
If you have any questions about the survey, or any other comments or queries about this trial please contact Brian Elmer on 07 3851 6218 or email email@example.com.
Survey and competition terms and conditions
- The promoter of the Alternative Off-Peak Trial Survey and Competition is Ergon Energy Corporation Limited ABN 50 087 646 062 of 420 Flinders Street, Townsville, Queensland 4810 (Ergon Energy).
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open to customers on the Alternative Off-Peak Trial in Queensland. Employees (and their families) of Ergon Energy and its subsidiaries and related bodies corporate, are not eligible to enter this competition.
- Those trial participants who complete the survey and provide their contact details by the due date (28 November 2014) will be entered into the competition.
- The competition commences 23 October 2014 and closes at 5.00pm Australian Eastern Standard time on 28 November 2014.
- The prize consists of one of five $30 EFTPOS gift cards.
- The winners will be the first five entries selected in a random draw conducted by Ergon Energy on Monday, 3 December 2014.
- Winners will be notified by telephone or email during business hours on Monday, 3 December 2014, using the contact details provided in the survey response.
- Ergon Energy's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Ergon Energy will not be liable for any loss, whether direct, indirect or consequential, or for personal injury, which is suffered or sustained at or in connection with this competition or use of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If a prize winner cannot be contacted by 14 December 2014, Ergon Energy may determine an alternative winner in order to distribute the prize.
Ergon Energy is collecting your contact details from the Survey Monkey site for the purpose of entering your details into the AOP Trial Survey and Competition. This collection is protected under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Your personal information will not be passed on to any other third parties, unless authorised or required by law. If you do not provide all or some of the information we may not be able to enter you into the competition. If you wish to apply for access to your information or make a privacy complaint, you may contact the Privacy Officer on 13 74 66 or visit our website for access application and privacy complaint via our general enquiry form (select 'Privacy').