Tailored Energy Solutions Pty Ltd
- Manage your energy
- Retailers and installers
- Trade Ally Network registry search
- Tailored Energy Solutions Pty Ltd
The name really does say it all, Tailored Energy Solutions aims to tailor an optimal solution for every client, whatever type of business is it, commercial, industrial, education, agricultural or aqua-cultural. Our approach is to take the time to properly understand the client’s facilities and operations, allowing us to identify and evaluate all potential energy cost-saving alternatives.
The process involves:
- Site visit, audit of power usage and review of operations
- Identify options, prepare cost/benefit analysis and ROI
- Implementation / installation
- Follow-up, review.
Our Key Staff
Alan Day – a Chartered Engineer and CEC-accredited designer and installer, with over 30 years of experience in industrial engineering, recycling and renewable energy. Having managed large manufacturing operations and commercial businesses, Alan understands the issues and challenges of commercial clients and is skilled at preparing a business case and financial analysis for energy projects.
Sean Fogarty – a licensed electrical contractor and CEC-accredited designer and installer, with 17 years of experience within the commercial, industrial and domestic fields.
Brett Ryan – Brett has over 25 years of electrical experience and is a skilled on-site project leader.
Products or services
- Power factor
- Commercial energy audits
- Commercial energy monitoring
- Energy efficiency consultant
- Solar PV sales and/or install
- Irrigation, pumping and controls
- Battery energy storage systems and/or controls