Industrial & Commercial Power Quality
- Manage your energy
- Our partnership program
- Trade Ally Network registry search
- Industrial & Commercial Power Quality
ICPQ is a division of the Astarr Electrical Group and was founded in 1994. We have an established track record in:
- supplying, installing and/or providing advice on power quality and power factor correction equipment; and
- project managing the supply and installation of power factor correction equipment.
We have a strategic alliance with GE Capital for the provision of power factor correction equipment finance.
Using our expertise and specialised power monitoring, thermal imaging and vibration equipment, we can provide detection, maintenance, analysis and repair services for any power quality issue, including electronic and electrical equipment faults.
Our 1,500 square metre workshop is located in Salisbury and we service all Queensland areas.
Over time, we have built close relationships with the major power factor correction equipment suppliers and we are also able to supply as required custom built units.
Products or services
- Power factor
- Project management
- Commercial energy audits
- Commercial energy monitoring
- Energy efficiency consultant
- Licensed electrical contractor
- Building services design (lighting, AC, etc.)
- Building services contractor (electrical, lighting, AC, etc.)
- Embedded generation services
- Burnett region
- Hervey Bay
- Mount Isa
- St George