Alan Day Power Management
- Manage your energy
- Our partnership program
- Trade Ally Network registry search
- Alan Day Power Management
Alan Day is a chartered engineer and CEC-accredited designer/installer with years of experience in industrial engineering, recycling and renewable energy. The business works with clients to develop personalised energy management plans that consider:
- Technological solutions including the use of battery energy, variable speed drives, power factor correction, solar hot water, solar pumping and solar power.
- Non-technological solutions including the use of alternative energy tariffs and/or suppliers, and revised operating procedures.
The process begins with an audit of operations and energy use, including data logging of switchboards and equipment.
The outcome is a long-term plan, including a financial assessment, allowing fully informed decision-making based on payback and ROI.
Products or services
- Air conditioning installation
- Power factor
- Project management
- Commercial energy audits
- Commercial energy monitoring
- Energy efficiency consultant
- Licensed electrical contractor
- Solar PV sales and/or install
- Building services contractor (electrical, lighting, AC, etc.)
- Irrigation, pumping and controls
- Battery energy storage systems and/or controls