Network customer advocacy
The Distribution Customer Advocacy was established in October 2003 with a focus on assisting us realise our vision of becoming 'a high-performance, customer-driven energy business'.
The role of the Distribution Customer Advocacy is to vigorously and effectively represent the interests of our customers and to play a leading role in customer advocacy within the Australian energy industry.
The Distribution Customer Advocacy represents customers by:
- Fostering community awareness of the Customer Advocacy role
- Working with customers and other stakeholders to find better ways of meetings our customers' needs
- Providing recommendations to improve customer service
- Helping to ensure we uphold the letter and spirit of our Customer Charters
- Promoting internal and external understanding of our complaints resolution process, including the role of the Distribution Customer Advocacy as an independent arbiter.
The Distribution Customer Advocacy role in our Network complaints process
In certain circumstances, the Office of the Distribution Customer Advocacy may become involved with complaints from customers who have been through our internal complaints resolution process, and where the customer is not satisfied with the outcome.
The Distribution Customer Advocacy Office may review an internal decision if a customer has been denied procedural fairness, or if the decision was in accordance with current legislation, policies and practices but has resulted in an outcome that may be unreasonable, unjust, oppressive, or improperly discriminatory in the circumstances.
|Office||Ergon Energy Distribution Customer Advocacy|
|Address||PO Box 264|
Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
|Phone||13 74 66|