Energy usage data to share
From time to time we receive requests to share information and data. We want to provide you with access to this information while still protecting the privacy of our customers.
Following is energy usage data for the state of Queensland by Postcode, Local Government Area and Network Provider.
- This data is updated quarterly
- Please ensure you read the context of the data before use - this is located in the data file on the Important Information tab
- This data is provided quarterly in arrears to ensure manual meter read data is included
- The Customer / Consumption Type classification into Residential, Business and Solar is based on the previously agreed tariff based definitions as distinct from the NMI based definition included in the National Energy Customer Framework (NECF) and provided by the electricity retailer
- Where a tariff has not been assigned to a connection, the Customer / Consumption Type is reported as “Unknown”
- All information provided complies with our privacy statement.
|Document link||Data information|
Have a query?
For more information about data to share, please email CustomerAdvocacy@energyq.com.au