Community Fund terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the administration of the Ergon-Energex Community Fund.
- In these terms and conditions, “Grantor” means either Energex Limited or Ergon Energy Corporation Limited, depending upon the geographic location of the project proposed in a grant application.
- Grant applications must be in the prescribed form, must comply with any submission requirements published by the Grantor and will only be accepted from government entities or incorporated not-for-profit organisations.
- The Grantor will assess applications and award grants at its sole and absolute discretion. The Grantor may, in assessing applications, use any criteria it considers relevant, including both published and unpublished criteria. The Grantor is not required to provide notice or reasons for the award or refusal of any grant application.
- Successful applicants will be asked to enter into a Grant Funding Agreement with the Grantor setting out the rights and obligations of the parties in relation to the grant. The Grantor is not legally bound and is not required to advance any grant amounts unless and until a Grant Funding Agreement is in place between the parties. A Grant Funding Agreement may be for a grant amount different from the application and may impose additional conditions or obligations on the grant recipient.
- The Grantor may update or replace these terms and conditions from time-to-time.