Register for the Electrical Partners Portal
- Contractors & industry
- Solar installers
- Electrical Partners Portal
- Register for the Electrical Partners Portal
Submit your Electrical Work Requests (EWR) via our Electrical Partners Portal.
You can also submit:
- requests for reimbursement for call out fees associated with work carried out on a customer's installation as a result of a fault on our network
- Connect applications, and
- accept basic network connection offers on behalf of your customers (if needed).
What are the features and benefits?
The portal is a quick and easy way to manage your EWRs and Connect Applications, and includes many great features including:
- Register once and your details will auto-fill each time you login
- Keep track of all your work requests on your home page
- Sign-up for SMS or Email notifications on your job status, including when it's complete or a Form 3 (defect notice) is issued
- When you have similar jobs, it’s easy to copy your past EWRs and just change the customer details
- If your EWR needs a Connect Application, you can create it quickly in the portal. If it’s for a basic connection, you can also accept the connection offer on behalf of your customer
- Submit requests for reimbursement for your call out fees
- Forms can be submitted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You can also quickly check the progress of your jobs in eStatus.
View our Electrical Partners Portal’s features and benefits on the Portal Help Page
Sign-up to take advantage of the portal’s many features and benefits. All you need is a current Queensland Licenced Electrical Contractor number or an Accredited Solar Installer number to register.
To help you with sign-up, check out the How to Register User Guide (PDF 895.0 kb).
Already registered? Login to the Electrical Partners Portal
Need help using the portal?
We have developed the following resources to help you submit your EWRs and Connect Applications via the portal.
The EWR User Guide (PDF 2.1 mb) provides step-by-step instructions on submitting these work requests in the portal.
Sometimes your EWRs will need a Connect Application linked before you can submit them. Find out more in the Connect Application User Guide (PDF 1.9 mb).
In the event of a power outage, apply for compensation for loss or damage, or even for payment of your fees on behalf of your customers. Learn how in the Liability Claims User Guide (PDF 1.0 mb).
Updating your details is easy with the Updating MyProfile User Guide (PDF 1.5 mb).
Having trouble using the portal? Check out our Help page for advice on common issues and questions.
Prefer to talk to someone on the phone? Call us on 13 74 66 (Mon to Fri, 7am - 5:30pm) and select the option for general enquiries.
EWR hard copy version
Online submissions are preferred, however we will still accept the hard copy version of EWR (PDF 167.2 kb). Download, print and send your completed EWR via email to EWR@ergon.com.au, via fax to 07 4932 7301, or via mail to PO Box 308, Rockhampton Qld 4700.