Forum feedback survey
If you recently attended an Electrical Contractor Forum, you are invited to provide feedback on your experience and enter the draw to WIN one of six $100 VISA gift cards. The survey is open until 5.00pm, Friday 8 July 2016.Provide feedback and enter the competition now!
Feedback and competition terms and conditions
- The promoter of the Electrical Contractor Forum Competition (Competition) is Ergon Energy Corporation Limited ABN 50 087 646 062 of 420 Flinders Street, Townsville, Queensland 4810 (Ergon Energy).
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open to attendees of the Electrical Contractor Forum Events in 2016 (Event).
- Employees of Ergon Energy and its related and associated entities, their immediate families together with agencies and/or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family includes, but is not limited to, spouses, defacto spouses, parents, natural or adopted children and siblings (whether natural or adopted by a parent).
- Employees (and their families) of Ergon Energy and its subsidiaries and related bodies corporate, are not eligible to enter this competition.
- Electrical Contractor Event attendees who complete the survey and provide their contact details by 8 July 2016 will be entered into the Competition.
- The Competition commences on 9 June 2016 and closes at 5.00pm Australian Eastern Standard time on 8 July 2016.
- The prize consists of one prepaid VISA card to the value of $100 each (Prize), awarded to one competition entrant at each of the six Events. As there are six Events and a Prize being offered at each Event, there is a total Prize pool value of $600 being offered in respect of the Competition.
- The Prize winners will be selected from entries compiled for each of the six Events, selected in a random draw conducted by Ergon Energy on Friday, 15 July 2016. Therefore, there will be 6 Prize winners selected in total.
- In the event that no entries are submitted at any one of the six Events, Ergon Energy reserves the right to retain any or all of the Prizes allocated to a particular Event, or to distribute the unclaimed Prizes in its sole discretion as it sees fit.
- Prize winners will be notified by telephone or email during business hours on Friday, 15 July 2016, using the contact details provided by the Competition entrant in the survey response.
- Ergon Energy’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Ergon Energy will not be liable for any loss, whether direct, indirect or consequential, or for personal injury, which is suffered or sustained at or in connection with this competition or use of the Prizes or any goods or services purchased by the winners with the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If a Prize winner cannot be contacted by 15 August 2016, Ergon Energy may determine an alternative winner in order to distribute the Prize.
Ergon Energy is collecting your contact details from the Survey Monkey site for the purpose of entering your details into the Electrical Contractor Forum Feedback and Competition. This collection is protected under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Your personal information will not be passed on to any other third parties, unless authorised or required by law. If you do not provide all or some of the information we may not be able to enter you into the competition. If you wish to apply for access to your information or make a privacy complaint, you may contact the Privacy Officer on 13 74 66 or visit our website for access application and privacy complaint via our general enquiry form (select 'Privacy').