Our Customer Council provides a forum for listening to and exploring customer needs, emerging issues and initiatives in the supply of energy solutions across regional Queensland.
Our vision is to be a high-performing, customer-driven energy business. We're committed to providing outstanding customer service in delivering affordable, dependable and smart electricity supply. Ultimately, we aim to enhance the economic and lifestyle aspirations of our customers with sustainable energy solutions.
The Ergon Energy Customer Council enables us to meet these objectives by providing a forum through which we can better understand what our customers need and the issues we need to be aware of in delivering energy solutions. The Council comprises of Ergon Energy representatives as well as representatives from seven peak organisations representing regional Queensland in the community services, primary industry and business sectors.
By participating in our Customer Council, these organisations are able to influence our decisions, facilitate wider community consultation and pass on information to their members.
The Customer Council meets quarterly, focusing on Ergon Energy's performance against the core customer commitments: Peace of Mind, Choice and Control, For the Best Possible Price.
Customer Council member organisations
- Customer Advocate (Chair)
- Group Manager Customer and External Stakeholder Engagement (Executive Officer of the Council)
- General Manager Retail Operations, Retail
- Customer Delivery Manager Herbert, Customer Service
Other member organisations
- Queensland Farmers Federation (QFF)
- Department of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island and Multicultural Affairs (DATSIMA)
- Council on the Ageing (COTA) Queensland
- Queensland Council of Social Service (QCOSS)
- Local Government Association of Queensland (LGAQ)
- Australia Industry Group (AIG)
Current Customer Council members (from left to right): Robyn Robinson (COTA – Council of the Aging) , Marion Callope (DATSMA – Department of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and Multicultural Affairs), Virginia Bendall-Harris (Ergon Energy) , Michael Berndt (Chair – Ergon Energy), Jemina Dunn (AIG – Australia Industry Group), Rose McGrath (QCOSS – Queensland Council of Social Service), Michael Fullelove (LGAQ – Local Government Association Queensland), Steve Leighton (Ergon Energy) and Tanya Acheson (Executive Officer of the Council –Ergon Energy)
|Office||Ergon Energy Customer Advocate|
|Address||PO Box 264
Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
|Phone||13 74 66|