Our Customer Council provides a forum for listening to and exploring customer needs, emerging issues and initiatives in the supply of energy solutions across regional Queensland.
Our vision is to be a high-performing, customer-driven energy business. We're committed to providing outstanding customer service in delivering affordable, dependable and smart electricity supply. Ultimately, we aim to enhance the economic and lifestyle aspirations of our customers with sustainable energy solutions.
The Ergon Energy Customer Council enables us to meet these objectives by providing a forum through which we can better understand what our customers need and the issues we need to be aware of in delivering energy solutions. The Council comprises of Ergon Energy representatives as well as representatives from seven peak organisations representing regional Queensland in the community services, primary industry and business sectors.
By participating in our Customer Council, these organisations are able to influence our decisions, facilitate wider community consultation and pass on information to their members.
The Customer Council meets quarterly, focusing on our performance against the core customer commitments: Peace of Mind, Choice and Control, For the Best Possible Price.
Customer Council member organisations
Ergon Energy members
- Customer Council Chair
- Executive Officer of the Council
- Ergon Energy Retail
- Customer Delivery
Other member organisations
- Council on the Ageing (COTA) Queensland
- Local Government Association of Queensland (LGAQ)
- Queensland Council of Social Service (QCOSS)
- Queensland Farmers Federation (QFF)
- Master Electricians
- National Electrical and Communications Association (NECA)
- Department of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships (DATSIP)
- Townsville Chamber of Commerce