There are several steps in the Ergon Energy tenders process.
- Register Access the Queensland Government's QTenders website and, if you have not already done so, register as a supplier.
- Login Once you are registered with QTenders, you can log in at any time to view current tenders. You can also set up alerts which will notify you of any available tenders matching your selected criteria.
- View available tenders To view current tenders, click on the View Tenders>>Current link on the left hand side of the page. To find Ergon Energy tenders you will need to use the search field at the top of the page.
- Download a tender To download a tender you will need to be logged in to QTenders. Go to Section 3 of the tender information and click the Specification Documents link. Click the Download Documents link.
- Submit your application You must upload your tender by the due date and time listed on the tender information. Ensure your tender submission is complete as no changes can be made once it is uploaded. To upload, log in to QTenders and find the relevant tender. Click on the Electronic Response icon on the far right of the tender listing and upload your documents. A confirmation of your upload will be emailed to you by the QTenders system. Please retain this email
- Application assessment We'll assess all applications submitted by the due date and the successful contractor will be notified by mail. This usually takes from one to two weeks. If you are not successful we'll notify you by mail.
- Contract negotiation We'll negotiate a contract with the successful contractor. When the contract is signed, work can begin.