Flower Food & Wine Competition
WIN a double pass to the Ergon Energy Flower Food & Wine Festival at this year's Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers.
For your chance to win, simply reply to our Facebook post each week. There are 5 double passes to the 3 day event up for grabs.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and the prize associated with the Ergon Energy Flower, Food and Wine Festival Competition (Competition) forms part of these Terms and Conditions. The Competition is run by Ergon Energy Corporation Ltd ABN 50 087 646 062.
- The Competition commences on Thursday 11 August 2016. There will be 5 chances to win over 5 weeks. Weekly competition closes each Sunday at midnight Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST). The Final entry closes midnight 11 September 2016.
- You must live within Ergon Energy’s distribution area.
- All entries are to be submitted via the Ergon Energy Facebook page www.facebook.com/ErgonEnergy Entries are made by commenting on the Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers Facebook posts.
- A maximum of one entry is permitted per participant for each week. The prize can only be won by the same participant once during the competition period.
- By entering the Competition you give Ergon Energy permission to publish your entry and Facebook profile name on its Facebook page.
- The prize consists of five (5) prizes of two x adult 3 day pass to the Ergon Energy Flower Food and Wine Festival 16 - 18 September 2016, with a total face value of $170.00, plus registered delivery to a Queensland address nominated by the winner. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- A prize draw will be made on the first business day at the end of each competition week. The impending winners will be contacted via the competition Facebook post with an ‘@’ reply and will be requested to provide their contact and account numbers for verification as per the Terms and Conditions via a private Instant Messaging.
- Once an entry has been drawn and an Instant Message received, Ergon Energy will take steps to verify that the entrant resides within Ergon Energy’s distribution area. If the notified winner cannot verify this a redraw will take place on the same day.
- The winners consent to having their entry and Facebook profile name published on Ergon Energy’s Facebook page.
- If the prize remains unclaimed by Wednesday of each week, Ergon Energy may choose another winner in order to distribute the prize at its absolute discretion.
- The winner will be liable for all other expenses that are not specified in the prize details above.
- Ergon Energy’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Ergon Energy reserves the right to alter the Terms and Conditions of the Competition at any time at its discretion.
- Employees of Ergon Energy Retail or Ergon Energy Corporation Limited and its related and associated entities, their immediate families together with agencies and/or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family includes, but is not limited to, spouses, defacto spouses, parents, natural or adopted children and siblings (whether natural or adopted by a parent).
- In no circumstances will Ergon Energy be liable for any loss, damages, loss of profit, revenue, business reputation or opportunity which may be sustained by an entrant, or any other person, in relation to this Competition.