Ergon Energy's Administration employees work in all areas across our business and provide administrative support and assistance to management and our work groups.
Administration roles are advertised as they become available throughout the year on our job vacancies page.
Administration employees work in a variety of areas within Ergon Energy including:
- Human resources
- Transmission and Project Services (TaPS)
- Field Operations
- Customer Service.
Our administration employees are employed at our depots all over regional Queensland. Have a look at our depot map to view possible locations.
Specific requirements for each role are detailed in the relevant position profile which can be downloaded from our job vacancies page when we advertise a position. Generally, applicants for administrative roles must have:
- Certificate III or IV in Office/Business Administration
- Experience in Microsoft Office packages
- High level of oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently.
Need more information? Call Ergon Energy Careers on 1800 656 810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.