At Ergon Energy we understand circumstances can arise that can cause ongoing financial difficulties. Our Customer Assist Program is specifically designed to provide personalised support and assistance if you find yourself in a position where you are having ongoing difficulty paying your Ergon Energy electricity bill.
While you're on the Customer Assist Program we will:
- Ensure your energy services remain connected
- Monitor your electricity consumption and suggest energy-saving tips to help you save money
- Develop a personalised instalment plan to suit your circumstances
- Advise you about any government rebates for which you may be eligible such as the Queensland Government's Electricity Rebate (pensioner rebate - eligibility criteria apply) or other schemes such as the Home Energy Emergency Assistance (HEEA) Scheme (note, eligibility criteria exist for the assistance payment)
- Put you in touch with a free and confidential financial counseling and advisory service
- Ensure you deal directly with a trained Customer Assist Program team member who will work with you towards reaching a suitable solution by listening to and understanding your issues.
We do not require you to complete an application form to be part of the Customer Assist Program.
Please be assured that your privacy is very important to us - any information you provide will be kept confidential and in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
To find out more, including whether you are eligible for the Customer Assist Program, please read our Customer Assist Program brochure (PDF 504.6 kb). You can also call us on 13 10 46 (Mon to Fri 7am - 6.30pm) or email us.